Google
 

Saturday, December 15, 2007

CopeLand...

Copeland is one of my favorite bands. Their song are so heartwarming and it makes me say "aawh...". My sister introduced the band to me and at first, i thought that copeland was just an emo band that had really corny lyrics. Well, that time i've never really listened to their songs.. but there was a time when i was really bored so i tried to listen to their songs and 'poof' i fell in love with them... I love all their songs but my favorite is LOVE TO SING. I can somehow relate to it since i sort of love music. It (the song) is really inspiring. Well to all Musicians out there, i dedicate this song to you.. Always remember to SING not because you love the song but because you LOVE to SING...


LOVE TO SING by COPELAND


0 comments:

There goes my hero!!