Google
 

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Kalay's Article no. 1: How to spot a poser

Poser (Poseur) : Someone who acts like his cool, who tries hard to fit in but never really does, someone who tried too hard to be something, a sad creature cursed to be alone for the rest of his life unless he finds himself his own identity.

How to spot a poser?

1. Wears too much of something he wants to be.
My biggest example would be the rocker kids who think they rock but don't know hell about music! They say they are hardcore, emo, punk, when actually they aren't! I was hanging out one day at my vacant time in school when a group of kids- guys have the same hairdo, the one sided haircut, each of them had a piercing on their lips, so typical emo. The girls wore black and striped blouses, skinny jeans, chucks or vans and were wearing too many black o=rings on their hands. I overheard them talking about how much they so didn't like My chemical Romance because they became mainstream, and how they were so in love with the new band that came out, Paramore, they were even singing the lyrics and boasting that they were musicians, that's really a crappy statement. I hate those kind of people.

(to be continued...)

FYI: Kalay is my sister.. :)

3 comments:

mox said...

paramore- new band that came out. huhu. makainis.

annet said...

mao gani, mANGA PA COOL RA NA SILA..
-KALAY

maemae said...

hehe...jud! i super agree!:)

There goes my hero!!