Google
 

Friday, December 21, 2007

To All My Friends

to all my friends who has been with me through thick and thin, just want to say that I love you all. You have always been there for me. I know this is kind of emo but i have realized that graduation is in more or less 3 months and i have never told all of you how i appreciate and treasure you guys.

to my music friends: I really had fun with you guys. There are no dull moments with you. You are the people that i could really connect and relate to. Not only that, you also gave me inspiration to be the person that i want to be and to follow my heart without hesitations.

to my Dorm and CityScho Friends: You accepted my good and bad attitudes. you understood my mood swings and tantrums. You listened to all my stupid and boring stories. You shared your food and other stuff with me.

To my Close Dorm Friends (including the former dormer): We have had our ups and downs. And in all of my problems, you have always been there for me. Even though sometimes I am really moody, you never left me. You always welcomed me in your table and room. You listened to my stupid stories. you never gave up on understanding me.

to my Guy friends: Thanks for your respect for me. I know you are all gentlemen.

and especially...

to my Best friend: I've known you since first year. you were the first person that talked to me in the freshmen field day. We had same Idols, and crushes. You always made me laugh with all your corny but yet funny knock knock jokes. You have been always taking care of me. And I love you for that. I may have sometimes offended you with my tactless mouth (and i am very sorry for that) but still you chose to understand and love me. and for the 4 years that i had been with you, i never had a dull moment with you.

to my friends, You know who you are and i will always remember you and you will always be in my heart. You made me believe my self and the abilities that i have. You believed in me. The marks that you left in me will never fade away. It will be permanently embedded in me. And no one can ever erase it.

I would like to dedicate this song to you...




Oh, something tells me. I'm never gone live this one down But I'll try.I'm gonna need a quick hand, A sharp eye, a smooth talkerJust to play this one out to the very end.

And this is where you come inI know, that I could count on you to walk me through. And I'm making sure that anyone whos anyone. Can be the someone that they've always wanted to.

If I couldn't get away with anything. Then how in the hell did I get here. Say something. Say something. Say anything. You were never the one to have something to say. Say something. say something. say anything.

I've seen the best and worst of you But we're sticking through Cause the without all of the ups and downs. We've been through. You know that its true That I could get really sick and tired of you.

Oh, something tells me I'm never gonna live this one down. But I'm down and out. Cause if the tensions light as a feather. Then I'd be bored stiff. We gotta mix things up a bit to keep up my interest.

Sad enough to say that. Alone I could barely light a match. But together we can burn this place down.

Sorry about the mess. But when we team up We always seem to bring this place to the ground

And this is where you come in. I know, that I could count on you to walk me through And I'm making sure that anyone whos anyone Can be the someone that they've always wanted to.

I've seen the best and worst of you But we're sticking through. Cause the without all of the ups and downs. We've been through. You know that its true That I could get really sick and tired of you.

Sad enough to say that Alone I could barely light a match. But together we can burn this place down.

Sorry about the mess But when we team up, We always seem to bring this place to the ground

0 comments:

There goes my hero!!